Dr. Martinez is not in-network with any insurance providers at this time. She can provide you with a detailed bill including all the necessary information and service codes that insurance providers require for reimbursement to you of any out-of-network coverage offered by your plan. Please see the tab "OCD & Insurance" to learn more about how to maximize your reimbursement from insurance for out-of-network services from an OCD specialist.
The cost of services with Dr. Martinez is as follows:
- Intake assessment with Dr. Martinez (90 min-2 hrs): $300
- Individual therapy (50 min): $200
- Abbreviated individual therapy (40 min): $160
- Brief check-in (30 min; only available during maintenance phase): $120
- Extended therapy (beyond 60 min): $200/hr
- Travel to/from home/school/community sessions: $200/hr
- Extensive phone calls or paperwork (including disability paperwork) beyond 15 min: $200/hr
It is difficult to predict how many sessions a patient will require during a course of treatment. Factors such as the presenting problem, diagnoses, severity of symptoms, frequency of sessions, patient willingness to engage in treatment and readiness for change, patient completion of practice outside of session, etc, determine how long a patient is in treatment. Many patients with OCD and anxiety have other diagnosable disorders that complicate treatment. A full course of ERP for OCD is typically 12 to 18 sessions. Many patients are in treatment for much longer than that, some patients require far fewer sessions. Patients may be referred to a higher level of care (e.g., Partial Outpatient, Partial Hospitalization, Inpatient Hospitalization or Residential Treatment) if the acuity or severity of symptoms suggest the patient is not an appropriate fit for outpatient therapy.