Notice: All sessions are currently being conducted via a HIPAA-compliant telehealth platform until local COVID-19 restrictions are lifted in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area.
In light of recommendations from the CDC and other national health care leaders regarding precautions against the spread of COVID-19, all therapy will be conducted via telehealth sessions until further notice.
For helpful resources on managing OCD and anxiety in the midst of coronavirus, please see the following:
Anxiety and Depression Association of America - Coronavirus Anxiety: Helpful Tools & Tips: https://adaa.org/
International OCD Foundation (weekly online Town Hall every Saturday at 2p ET and additional resources): https://iocdf.org/?s=coronavirus
Providing psychotherapy to children, adolescents & adults.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Panic Disorder, Separation Anxiety Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, & Social Anxiety Disorder
- Parent Behavior Management Training for Children & Adolescents
- Adjustment to Major Life Changes & Stressors
- Psychological Assessment and Treatment of Other Psychological Disorders
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues, but my focus and specialty is in assessment and treatment of OCD and anxiety disorders. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.